Well, my dear friend Laurie tagged me a while back. Since I am up waiting for the jeans to dry, I’ll go ahead and post this now before it doesn’t get done!
Please forgive me for typos as it is late, I am tired, and I can’t seem to copy the rules from Laurie’s blog. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2) List ten things you love about your husband.
3) Tag people and link their blogs at the end of the post.
4) Let the people know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, here goes….(as the dryer beeps!)
1. He is my best friend and confidant.
2. He is a wonderful provider for us.
3. He is a wonderful father and loves his children.
4. He tries to follow the will of God.
5. Tall, dark, and handsome!
6. He is a jack of all trades and master of many.
7. He can find solutions to problems that I never would, (very good, logical brain!)
8. He is a great childbirth coach (when he isn’t sleeping!)
9. He is manly.
10. He is an excellent judge of character.
11. He plows the fields.
I could go on and on…but I’ll spare you all. I thank God every day for my husband.